Hi. I’m Cat.
Your elopement photographer & hiking guide
Adventure photography for people & the planet
I believe everyone deserves to get married in a way that feels true to them. If being in the mountains is one of the places you feel happiest, why shouldn’t you spend your wedding day there?
I love living in the Alps, and I believe in making sustainable choices that help protect our amazing planet. That’s why I only capture elopements in this stunning corner of the world. As a certified hiking guide, that means I’m a local expert. I’ve discovered so many amazing locations and I’m so excited to share them with you!
behind the scenes
My life in the Alps
My journey has been an adventure, just how I like it.
to make the wedding industry a more sustainable & diverse place
Sustainability & Inclusion Pledge
Our beautiful planet is not just a backdrop for stunning photos. We are all citizens of the world, and we all have a responsibility to look after our incredible home planet.
While I want to make sure that you have the tools to make your elopement as sustainable as possible, I believe in leading by example and making sure that I consider sustainability in every aspect of my business too.
Just following ‘Leave No Trace’ isn’t enough. I am committed to fostering a more sustainable and inclusive future for all people and the planet. I recognize the profound impact my business can have on the environment and society. This includes:
- Practicing ‘Leave No Trace’ principles when spending time in nature, for both work and personal adventures.
- Prioritizing locations that are away from busy areas to reduce the environmental impact of our visit.
- Only working locally within a 3-hour radius of my home to reduce travel emissions.
Ethical Business Practices:
- Conducting my business with integrity, transparency, and fairness.
- Prioritizing suppliers and vendors who are local, and share my commitment to diversity and sustainable practices.
- Regularly reviewing and improving my processes to ensure alignment with the highest ethical standards.
- Promoting positive change throughout the industry by creating more awareness of the challenges and solutions to a more sustainable wedding industry.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- I believe adventure is for everyone, and I’m dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity in all its forms.
- My hiring practices prioritize diversity.
- I am committed to creating a safe and welcoming space for couples of all backgrounds and abilities, ensuring they feel valued and represented in my work.
- I actively contribute to the communities where I operate by supporting local initiatives, charities, and environmental conservation efforts.
- I am a 1% for the Planet member and also support other environmental and social justice causes.
- I am committed to reaching net zero in my business, by measuring my emissions, reducing where possible, and offsetting whatever is left over.
- I pledge to stay informed about sustainable and inclusive practices, by undertaking personal development and training in these areas.
While I made my name in the industry as an elopement photographer, it’s not the only thing I do. This wonderful job has led me to uncover other passions and create other projects too.